- Essential Oil Singles
- Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Lemon eucalyptus oil has a refreshing and invigorating aroma making it a wonderful aromatherapy tool to help achieve a lively and fresh environment and a mental boost. It is also an exceptionally powerful natural insect and tick repellant making it a must-have during the active summer months.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Deodorizer- Combine 10 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil, 1/2 cup distilled water, 1/4 cup witch hazel in a dark spray bottle. Use as needed to freshen fabric, rooms, or your car.
- Energy- Add 2 drops to a jewelry diffuser. Inhale as needed to improve perceived energy.
- Insect repellent- Combine 12 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil, 1 tsp carrier oil, 4 oz distilled water in a small dark spray bottle. Shake well before use. Mist over the body.
- Mood- Add up to 10 drops to an air diffuser, Add complimentary oils if desired. Allow to run in your space to improve general mood.
- Muscle Pain- Combine 6 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil and 1 oz coconut oil in a small glass container.Massage into aching muscles. Add more lemon eucalyptus oil if topically tolerated.
- Skin issues- Combine 6 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil and 1 oz jojoba oil in a small glass container. Use on the face to promote glowing skin and reduce acne.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser. Add complimentary oils if desired.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
Blends Well With
- Basil, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Marjoram, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Ylang-Ylang
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Lemon Eucalyptus
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Camphoraceous, lemony, fresh
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- If pregnant or nursing consult a physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with lemon eucalyptus oil is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.