Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender has been used for centuries and is widely known for its soothing aroma and abundance of therapeutic benefits.
Lavender is commonly used in aromatherapy and has a wide range of benefits including skin and hair health, immune system support, and as a relaxation and sleep aid.
- Add several drops to an air diffuser for an all-over fresh home feel.
- Improve emotional wellness by adding a few drops to a warm bath.
- Get a restful nights sleep by adding one drop to each side of your pillow.
- In food, try adding a few drops to homemade lemonade or icing for a fresh new flavor.**
- Sooth skin by adding a few drops to coconut oil and massage thoroughly into your skin.
- Relax & Soothe Tension
- Sleep Promotion
- Improved Immunity
Can Be Used for
- Topical- without dilution
- USDA Certified Organic oil
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flower
- Aroma: floral, woods
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, marjoram, patchouli, peppermint, pine, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Main Constituents: linalool, linalyl acetate
If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
Do not take internally unless working with a qualified practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing consult a physician before use. Keep away from children.
If you own pets, do careful research to learn which oils should not be used around them.
The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.