Siam Wood Essential Oil
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Arthritis- Add 6 drops of siam wood to 1 Tbsp. of carrier oil. Massage into sore joints as needed.
- Fatigue- Add 5 drops to an air diffuser. Add citrus oils for added uplift.
- Mood- Add 4 drops to a diffuser and allow to run as needed. Alternatively, add a few drops to diffuser jewelry and inhale throughout the day.
- Relaxation- Add 2 drops of siam wood oil to warm running bath water.
- Repellent- Combine 8 drops of siam wood, 1 tsp carrier oil, 4 oz distilled water in a small, dark spray bottle. Mist over skin and clothing.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Usually 4 drops to a diffuser. Add complimentary oils if desired.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
Blends Well With
- Black Pepper, Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Citronella, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Sweet Orange, Ylang-Ylang
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Siam Wood Oil
- Botanical Name: Fokienia hodginsii
- Origin: Vietnam
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Wood
- Aroma: Sweet, woody
Certificate of Analysis
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified practitioner.
- Consult your physician before using if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
- Direct contact with siam wood oil is dangerous to cats.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.