Inhale Essential Oil Clean Air Blend
Inhale is a powerful and uplifting blend that utilizes the natural properties of 100% pure Lemon, Lime, Pine, Eucalyptus, and Tea Tree essential oil to promote better air cleanliness. Add it to your air diffuser and natural cleaning products to reap all of the benefits of this powerful blend.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Antibacterial- In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Inhale to 8 oz distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Cuts & Scrapes – Combine 6 drops Inhale blend and 1/4 cup distilled water. Swab or spray over cuts and scrapes for anti-microbial benefits.
- Deodorizer – Combine 60 drops of Inhale blend, 2.5 ounces of distilled water, and .5 oz witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle. Shake well before each use and mist throughout living spaces.
- Energy- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser. Allow running for 30-60 minutes at a time as needed.
- Respiratory- Add 5 drops to a cold air humidifier to relieve the respiratory system and clean the air.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Pine (Pinus sylvestris), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test on an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease