- Essential Oil Singles
- Thrive Essential Oil Antimicrobial Blend
Thrive Essential Oil Antimicrobial Blend
Thrive is a powerful and invigorating blend that utilizes the natural antimicrobial strength of 100% pure Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oil. Add it to your air diffuser and natural cleaning products to reap all of the cleaning benefits of this powerful blend.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Antibacterial- In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Thrive to 8 oz distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Energy- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser. Allow running for 30-60 minutes at a time as needed.
- Immunity- Add 2 drops of Thrive to 2 tsp carrier oil. Massage over arms for improved physical and mental state.
- Mood- Add 5 drops to a jewelry diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle for a positive mood boost.
- Respiratory- Add 5 drops to a cold air humidifier to relieve the respiratory system and clean the air.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum L.), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Cinnamon Bark Ceylon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus radiata), and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test on an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.