Happy Holiday Essential Oil Blend
Happy Holiday is a warm seasonal blend that embraces the cozy vibrance of the winter season and good tidings it brings. Think spiced cider simmering on the stove and a glowing evergreen tree. This 100% pure blend brings together Sweet Orange, Lemon, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Pine Needle, and Cinnamon Bark into one beautiful symphonic blend. Add it to your air diffuser to reap all of the winter feel-goods.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Antibacterial- In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Happy Holiday to 8 oz distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Energy- Add 10 drops an air diffuser. Allow to run for 30-60 minutes at a time as needed.
- Immunity- Add 5 drops of Happy Holiday to 2 tsp carrier oil. Massage over arms for improved physical and mental state.
- Mood- Add 5 drops to a jewelry diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle for a positive mood boost.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Clove Bud (Syzgium aromaticum L.), Cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum), Pine Needle (Pinus sylvestris), Cinnamon Bark Ceylon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils are dangerous to cats.
- Don't let diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.