Invigorate Essential Oil Energy Enhancing Blend
Invigorate is a powerful 100% pure blend of Silver Fir, Rosemary, Juniper Berry, Juniper Needle, Lemongrass, Clove Leaf, Black Pepper, and Nutmeg. This blend does an incredible job of promoting feelings of energy, alertness, and focus. Apply your oil to a personal inhaler and take with you on-the-go, add to an air diffuser, or to a carrier oil and massage into your skin.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Antibacterial- In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Invigorate Blend to 8 oz distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Arthritis- Add 10 drops to 1 oz preferred carrier oil. Massage over affected area as needed
- Energy- Add 10 drops an air diffuser. Allow to run for 30-60 minutes at a time as needed.
- Mood- Add 5 drops to a jewelry diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle for a positive mood boost.
- Respiratory- In a glass bowl, add 3 drops to 3 cups hot water. Drape towel over your head and enclose around the bowl. Breath the steam deeply. Keep your eyes closed. Repeat as desired.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Silver Fir (Abies alba), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis), Juniper Needle (Juniperus communis), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Clove Leaf (Syzygium aromaticum), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils are dangerous to cats.
- Don't let diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.