Confidence Essential Oil Mood Enhancing Blend
Confidence is a powerful 100% pure blend of Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon Bark. This blend does an incredible job of promoting feelings of energy, alertness, and confidence. The properties of this oil are also powerful for appetite suppression which too can promote feelings of calm and confidence. Apply your oil to a personal inhaler and take with you on-the-go, add to an air diffuser, or to a carrier oil and massage into your skin.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Appetite Suppression- Combine 4 drops with 1 tsp carrier oil. Massage into wrists and chest before large meals.
- Energy- Add 10 drops an air diffuser. Allow to run for 30-60 minutes at a time as needed.
- Antibacterial- In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Confidence Blend to 8 oz distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), and Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils are dangerous to cats.
- Don't let diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.