Muscle Ease Essential Oil Tension Relief Blend
Muscle Ease is a powerful 100% pure blend of Wintergreen, Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Cilantro, Marjoram, German Chamomile, Basil, and Rosemary. This blend does wonders for aching joints, sore muscles, and good ol' headaches or migraines. The scent of this blend is revitalizing and the results are powerful. This is a potent blend so be sure to take safety precautions and always dilute with a preferred carrier oil.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Sore Muscles- Add 2 drops to 1 tsp carrier oil. Massage into sore muscles. Add more Muscle Ease if topically tolerated.
- Aching Joints- Add 2 drops to 1 tsp carrier oil. Massage into aching joints. Add more Muscle Ease if topically tolerated.
- Headache- Add 1 drop to 1 tsp of carrier oil. Massage into the back and sides of the neck.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Start with 2 drops of Muscle Ease per every 1 tsp of preferred carrier oil.
- Ingredients: Wintergreen (Gaultheria Procumbens), Kashmir Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Frankincense (Boswellia serrata), Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum), Marjoram (Origanum majorana), German Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Basil (Ocimum basilicum), and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.