Breathe In Essential Oil Blend
Breathe In is a perfect 100% pure blend of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemon, Cardamom, and Bay Leaf. This blend does a beautiful job of promoting feelings of natural energy, positivity, and feelings of balance. The properties of this oil are also powerful for respiratory health. Apply your oil to a personal inhaler and take it with you on the go. You can also add it to an air diffuser or to a carrier oil and massage it into your skin for improved wellbeing.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Antibacterial - In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Breathe In to 8 oz of distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Anxiety - Add at least 10 drops to an air diffuser or 4 drops to a jewelry diffuser and breath in the aroma as needed.
- Depression - For a soothing bath, add 5 drops of Breathe In oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, and 4 oz Epsom salts in a small bowl. Run warm water over the bowl and allow it to fall into your bath. Sit back, relax and breathe.
- Mood - Create a freshening air spray by combining 3 ounces of distilled water and 10 drops of Breathe In in a 4 oz spray bottle. Mist throughout the room and on your pillow as needed.
- Respiratory relief - Add 10 drops to a cold-air humidifier and allow it to run to promote respiratory relief and clean the air.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, and 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), Bay Leaf (Laurus nobilis)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- This oil contains photosensitive oils. Avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours by wearing clothing where oil has been used on the skin.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.