Uplift Essential Oil Blend
Uplift is a perfect 100% pure blend of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, and Vanilla Oleoresin. This blend does an incredible job of promoting feelings of natural energy, positivity, peace, and confidence. The properties of this oil are also powerful for mood and anxiety. Apply your oil to a personal inhaler and take it with you on the go. You can also add it to an air diffuser or to a carrier oil and massage it into your skin for a beautiful natural perfume.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety - Add at least 10 drops to an air diffuser or 4 drops to a jewelry diffuser and breath in the aroma as needed.
- Depression - For a soothing bath, add 5 drops of Uplift oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, and 4 oz Epsom salts in a small bowl. Run warm water over the bowl and allow it to fall into your bath.. Sit back, relax and breathe.
- Mood - Create a freshening air spray by combining 3 ounces of distilled water and 10 drops of Uplift in a 4 oz spray bottle. Mist throughout the room and on pillow as needed.
- Self-esteem - Combine 1 Tbsp of fractionated coconut oil with 5 drops of Uplift. Massage over arms and abdomen for a boost of confidence.
- Skin problems - add 2 drops of Uplift to 1 tsp of jojoba oil. Gently massage into problem areas of the skin.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata blanco var tangerina), Clementine (Citrus nobilis), and Vanilla Oleoresin (Vanilla planifolia)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- This oil contains photosensitive oils. Avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours by wearing clothing where oil has been used on the skin.
- Do not apply topically to children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils are dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.