Optimistic Essential Oil Calming Blend
Optimistic is a powerful 100% pure blend of Ho Wood, Frankincense, Ravensara, Blue Tansy Flower, Lemon, Camphor. This blend does an incredible job of promoting feelings of calm through these naturally soothing oils that also enhance the feeling of well-being. Apply your oil to a personal inhaler and take it with you on the go, add to an air diffuser, or to a carrier oil, and massage into your skin.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety - Add 10 drops to an air or jewelry diffuser and breath the aroma as needed.
- Depression - In a small bowl, combine 8 drops of Optimism Blend, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, and 4 oz of Epsom salts. Run the bowl under the warm bathwater. Now, sit back, relax, and be soothed.
- Mood - Add 5 drops of Optimistic Blend to 2 tsp carrier oil. Massage over arms for improved physical and mental state.
- Relaxation - Add 5 drops to a jewelry diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle for added comfort.
- Self-esteem - Add 5 drops of Optimistic Blend to 2 tsp carrier oil. Massage over arms for an improved sense of self-esteem.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
Details: 100% Organic Oils
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata), Ravensara (ravensara aromatica), Blue Tansy Flower (Tanacetum annuum), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 6 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils are dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.