Mandarin Essential Oil
This beautiful Mandarin oil has a perfectly sweet and exotic citrus aroma. It is an excellent addition to any skincare routine promoting topical health such as reduced acne, scars, and stretch marks.
Inhaling Mandarin oil can promote mental wellness and positive stimulation. Research has also repeatedly found that citrus oils promote feelings of overall wellness, reduced fatigue, and stress reduction.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Anti-bacterial- In a small spray bottle, add 10 drops of oil to 4 oz distilled water. Spray any signs of mold in the home.
- Anti-fungal- Mix 3 drops of Mandarin oil with 1 Tbsp carrier oil. Apply daily over the affected area.
- Anxiety- Add 10 drops to an air or jewelry diffuser and breath the aroma as needed.
- Digestive issues- Mix 5 drops of Mandarin oil with 1 Tbsp carrier oil. Massage in a circular motion over the lower abdomen after eating.
- Fatigue- Add 10 drops to the air diffuser for increased perceived energy.
- Immune support- Add to a bath blend according to the recipe below or air diffuse.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to a diffuser. Add complimentary oils if desired.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
Blends Well With
- Basil, Black Pepper, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lime, Marjoram, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Peppermint, Sage, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Thyme, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Mandarin Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Rind
- Aroma: Sweet, exotic orange citrus
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Mandarin is a photosensitive oil, avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours after application.
- Do not apply topically to children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Considered safe, however, if pregnant or nursing you may consult a physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with Mandarin oil may be dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.