Autumn Spice Essential Oil Blend
**Will ship on 10/07/2022**
Autumn Spice is a warm seasonal blend that embraces the cozy essence of fall and the colder months. This 100% pure blend brings together Cinnamon Leaf, Vanilla, Sweet Orange, and Cassia into one beautiful symphonic blend. This blend does an incredible job of promoting uplifting emotions and seasonal joy. Add it to your air diffuser to reap all of the fall feel-goods.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Antibacterial- In a spray bottle, add 20 drops of Autumn Spice to 8 oz distilled water, and 8 oz vinegar. Shake and spray on surfaces. Leave for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Energy- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser. Allow to run for 30-60 minutes at a time as needed.
- Immunity- Add 5 drops of Autumn Spice to 2 tsp carrier oil. Massage over arms for improved physical and mental state.
- Mood- Add 5 drops to a jewelry diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle for a positive mood boost.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum), Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) & Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 10 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.