Peace Essential Oil Harmony Blend
Peace is a beautiful and uplifting blend that utilizes the natural aromatic properties of 100% pure Bergamot, Patchouli, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit Pink, Gurjum essential oil to promote enhanced well-being. Add it to your home, car, and jewelry diffuser to promote tranquility wherever you go.
Practical Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety- Add 10 drops to an aroma diffuser. Inhale deeply as needed.
- Blood Pressure- Add 4 drops to a jewelry diffuser. Inhale when feeling tense.
- Depression- Make a bath blend as outlined below. Add to warm running water, sit back, and relax
- Dry Skin- Add 4 drops of Peace to 1 Tbsp jojoba oil. Rub over areas of dry skin.
- Self-Esteem- Add 10 drops to an aroma diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle.
- Tension- Add 4 drops to a jewelry diffuser or 10 drops to an air diffuser inhale when feeling anxious or tense.
Can Be Used for
- Aromatherapy diffuser- Add 10 drops to an air diffuser.
- In a bath- 5 drops of essential oil, 1 Tbsp carrier oil, 4 oz Epsom salts. Combine first, then add to running water.
- In massage oil blend- Always test on an insensitive area for skin sensitivity. Add essential oil to preferred carrier oil.
- Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia), Patchouli (Pogostemon Patchouli), Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata), Grapefruit Pink (Citrus Paradisi), Gurjum (Dipertocarpus Turbinatum)
- If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test on an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted it with a preferred carrier oil.
- Do not apply topically to children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not take it internally.
- Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Direct contact with essential oils is dangerous to cats.
- Don't let the diffuser run continuously. Always take breaks after 30-60 minutes of running time.
*The information on this page is for educational purposes only. The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.